In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I'm officially Mrs. Hall now :). The wedding was very short but wonderful - said all the things we needed to say and the girls were ringbearers, which was very cool. I don't have pics yet but should tomorrow I hope :). We went to Ithaca, NY for a honeymoon and shopped and hiked a bit and wandered around Cornell University. The weather was fantastic and around 50F and sunny.

We also stopped in Taughannock Falls to see the gorge and an older gentleman took a couple pics of us w/ my camara, so hopefully I'll get those done soon.

we came back today late and met the girls' bus and then ran around and got changed to go to Brio's for dinner for my birthday. I can't believe I'm 31. Where did the time go? I still feel 19.

I got flowers and a very sweet and romantic card from Tom, as well as some very sexy underwear from Victoria's Secret. It's so nice to be married to a man who appreciates good underwear!

Anyway, gotta get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home