In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I'm clearly not going to make it to coffee with the principal this morning. Damn. Just can't get motivated. Plus, I don't know if it's possible to sneeze 492 times in one morning, but I'm going for a personal record. I don't feel sick, just sniffly. Maybe I *do* have a sinus thing going on that is making me feel so weird.

Despite having to get up every morning with kids, I must say that I love being able to get up, make coffee, and take a cup to Tom in the morning. Or to have him do the same for me. It's such a nice, nurturing little thing to do and reminds me at the start of every day that there is love in my life. Not like I don't know that when I go to bed each night ;)

OK, enough procrastination. Computer off, shower on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home