In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Life without coffee

is the pits! We ran out this morning. I am going to shower and go to Wegman's pronto.

I was *so* tired last night, I could barely move, but it was a good kind of tired. I worked my behind off at the gym and every muscle got a workout. This morning my feet even hurt when I got up. The girls were really good though and Emma's coach had the brilliant idea of bringing a video camera in to tape Emma so she can see what she needs to work on, since she doesn't seem to understand the concept of "form." Rita, her coach, said that it's a matter of body awareness and it will just click at some point in the next year or two. It's frustrating because she has the strength and the flexibility and the skills, but she looks very sloppy and can't hold some poses because of her lack of ability to stay tight.

It's been good to coach again, I find that I actually enjoy that more than the paperwork stuff for now, although I like brainstorming with my boss about where his business needs to go and how to get there. It's the actual work to achieve it that's tedious ;).

Anyway, off to shower, get coffee and get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home