In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

words and such

Jude's new word is blah blah blah ;). And mamamamamama, which I love! Emma insists it's Em---ma though! And Babababa. The new words are so much fun!

We are safely home again. My mom drove me totally over the edge about my dad. I finally told her that i wasn't going to talk about it anymore and that she should just stop. Of course she couldn't.

Dad and I went to see his neurologist (who incidentally, is extremely handsome. I had forgotten HOW handsome until I met him again!) and there is no change in his aneurisum. ::::huge sigh of relief::: Initially, the hospital that there was an imminent rupture. Apparently they weren't concerned enough about that to send his CT scan results to the dr. for his appointment though. Oh no. I had to go and pick them up and hand carry them. I guess if you want something done right, do it yourself.

So now, we're still at finding a facility for him. I'm awaiting a medicaid form and the Office of the Aging is sending an assessment form to the neurologist so they can go over and do a needs assessment with the current facility. Then we'll have an idea of where we're going. I'm sure that they will say he doesn't need a locked facility. And I'm just as sure that by the time a month has passed, they will see the error of their ways ;).

The girls are at Camp Arrowhead this morning and I'm unpacking. I'd like to try to do their quarterly reports today. We're going rock climbing this afternoon and then to dinner at my MIL's house. Tomorrow night I'm letting David take the girls a day early since it's spring break and he was nice enough to watch my dog for 4 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home