In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mimi

Hi Mimi! Thanks for stopping in :). I will forthwith start reading your blog too, because it's fun to be able to see what other wee ones are doing!

Jude is currently falling asleep thank goodness. His morning nap was rudely interrupted by the phone while I was showering (horrors! no fair!) and so he's very tired. I intend to vacuum and make dinner while he's sleeping while doing laundry. My darling husband hung a clothesline for me, but it keeps getting longer, allowing the clothes to creep toward the ground like some sort of caterpillar. He already took about 5 feet out of it. Shortening it is on his short list of chores when he gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home