In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, March 24, 2005

serenity

Because, well...I'm trying to find some about today. Soren probably has strep. Fast strep came back negative, but she has pus on her tonsils and uvula and has massive swollen glands and nasty fever. She may also have the flu on top of it; ergo the headache and tummy hurting.

Tom was up all night with the headache of death and destiny. He took Excedrin and 4 a.m., Motrin at 7:30 a.m. and nothing touched it. He apparently started throwing up around 4 p.m. when I was at work.

So.... I had to take Jude to my MIL's so I could coach. He was in the BEST mood all day. Apparently as soon as I left him he started screaming bloody murder. She tried everything apparently, but he kept on for over an hour and she ended up calling me at work and I had to give my class to someone and run over and get him. As soon as I got there he was fine.

Everyone's asleep now except me. I did all the dishes, took out the trash, got coffee ready for tomorrow, because heaven knows, I'm going to need it first thing.

Thank goodness David IS around now. He's kept Soren the past 2 days while I worked. I think I'll sleep all weekend if Tom ever feels better. I don't know if he has the flu or a migraine.

I spiked the beginning of a migraine myself at work tonight but caught it in time thank god.

So, despite all the running and stress, I"m feeling pretty calm. Maybe it's the crocheting I made time to do for 15 minutes this afternoon before we went to the doctor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home