In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I wish it were Friday, but then of course, I'd have 5 extra kids ;). Today we went to see James & the Giant Peach with other homeschoolers at one of the local colleges. Then we picked Tom up and had lunch together, came home and played, did some math and writing and are now getting ready to go to the gym.

Jude's having a power nap that started around 12:30 or so. He hadn't slept since about 8 or so!

Tomorrow Emma is having her bday sleepover, with 2 hsing friends and 2 gymnastics friends. A sibling of a hsing friend is staying too (Soren's best friend). Should be chaotic and fun, especially with the gluten/dairy issues running amok w/ this group!

I am going to make gf/df pizza and then gf/df waffles for bkfast and they'll have popcorn and we'll rent a movie.

Work has been busy. Tom took Jude for about 4 hours last night! He had some food and water and made it w/o nursing OK. He even napped for about 45 minutes. I missed him dreadfully but he had a blast with his dad and nana. Soren missed him too. she said she is used to playing with him when I'm done teaching.

My boss is gone on a cheerleading competition until Monday. That always makes things a little calmer ;). I do like him though!

Tom worked yesterday and today, so that is good for the pocketbook. I was getting a bit worried. We have an appt. to do our taxes next week. I"m proud of not waiting until *entirely* the last minute!

Otherwise, humdrum, same old same old. Ready for spring and more outdoor activities at the park. We're going to the conservatory tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home