In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

stuff

Laura, nope, I'm pretty sure I got my cold from Tom! So don't worry :) And the kids haven't gotten anything!

Jennifer, I'm SO sad we didn't get to see you too! Maybe the next trip :). I would definitely go back there again; it was a real deal for everything included and the kids had a blast.

Rachel, I'm glad your girls are enjoying gymnastics! We have a lot of fun :).

My friend Keith's dog, Hendrix, died yesterday :(. I've known him since he was a puppy and our dogs grew up together, so think good thoughts for Keith. H. had to be 11 or 12.

Took our pup to the vet today. He was a brat ;). He's been wound up ever since! He's doing great. He gained 13 lbs in a month - the dr. said he may be as big as 75 lbs. when he's full grown. We went to our first puppy class last night, sans dog. I think it will be OK. I'm not sure I'll go to this guy for obedience. He uses food training, which I abhor. Yuck. But he seems to have other good training philosophies that I really like, so we'll see how the puppy class goes. The kids were all great during it and even got a round of applause for being so attentive and well behaved. :::beam:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home