In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

ick

1. Jude's still sick. I'm *still* waiting for the doc's office to call back as to whether they think he should be seen or not. He's starting to spit out the motrin, and his fever is still around. He also has gone through 5 diapers this morning. He's gotten to the crabby, lethargic phase too. Emma now has the same thing, sans fever.

2. The hamster, may she RIP, met an untimely end last night. I discovered her at about 2 a.m., not my best time in any circumstance. I will have nightmares about it forever. 'nuff said.

3. It snowed, slushy, wet crap that isn't worth a damn.

4. I can't go to my mom's group this morning AGAIN b/c the kids are sick :(

5. I had to call off work again so I can stay home with Jude.

6. My MIL's back from FL. Yay! We had dinner with her last night and just cuddled Jude and welcomed her home. i missed her!

7. I had to cancel Sully's vet appt. this morning too.

8. I am tired and haven't had a shower yet.

9. The damn thermometer switched itself from fahrenheit to celsius somehow. I had to go online and find the directions for how to switch it back, because I'm hopeless at converting and have no idea what a fever would like like in centigrade ;).

10. The good part of the day was that I got up early and went to the co-op *by myself* and got groceries and the equal exchange coffee that I love so much. I am so spoiled. speaking of which, I can't wait until my tea stuff from Adagio comes!

11. The dog isn't eating. WTF? Most dogs scarf their food right away. This guy is a grazer and it's driving me bonkers, because then he has to keep pooping all day, rather than getting it out of the way all at one time.

12. This is a rather negative post. My apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home