In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

sickies

Jude is still running between 100 and 102F fever. He has diarrhea, poor guy. He's fussy. He's miserable. I feel awful for him. The only upside is that he actually slept last night, which means I got some sleep, which is good, because I haven't been getting any, and I'm starting to feel sick too. Emma's complaining of a sore throat, but she doesn't have a fever.

I sent Tom out for baby motrin last night. I've lost my faith in Tylenol. It just doesn't do anything! the motrin worked great and gave Jude some rest and reprieve from feeling like crap.

we've got a ton going on today, but I'm going to try to bow out and let tom do most of it. He's taking the day off from remodeling a bathroom so he can help out and run errands. His mom is coming back today too! Yay!! I've missed her - 2 weeks felt like forever.

I actually took a day off work yesterday to stay home with Jude - I haven't had a sick day in ages! I felt so guilty. It's hard to find subs, but I'm glad I did, as his most miserable time yesterday was right when I would have been teaching. I was glad to just be with him. He's nursing well still, so I'm not planning on going to the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home