In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, February 11, 2005

ack!

Jude just scooted/crawled backwards halfway across my bedroom! He's out of control ;). Not even 5 months old and he's going to be crawling in no time!

Emma is at her first gig as a mother's helper. Hope it's going well!

Soren did 2 funny thigns this week. I was working on balance beam with her and she wobbles when she stands up, so I told her to squeeze her butt (meaning the muscles), so everytime she started to fall, she grabbed her butt with both hands!

The other funny thing was that she took a cheerleading class (ick!) last night and they count everything to 8. So there's a rythym that they learn. So on 8, they go to 1 and PUSH for their back handspring - well soren is delayed in her reaction to this counting thing. Her coach finally asked her - "Soren, what comes after 8?" and she looked at him very seriously and said, "nine." LOL! She was waiting for 9, not 1 ;). So he explained it to her again. Six is such a wonderful, literal age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home