In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, January 21, 2005

He rolls!

Jude rolled from his tummy to his back last night! He's also arching and hollowing and scrooching all around on his back, and managed to wiggle off the blanket on his tummy last night too! He hasn't been sleeping well and I think it's because he's trying to practice these new skills :). Where has the time gone already?

I went to PT today *finally*. I've been needing to go since he was born. I have an injured IT band and loss of hip strength in my left leg. Need to do stretches, heat, massage and exercise hahah, where should I find the time? I'll have to though, the pain is irritating.

Off to PA tonight, they're getting lots of snow tomorrow morning and we'll come back to it on Sunday here in NY ;). We already have a lot! Even beating Syracuse on the snow rally this year.

OK, off to pack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home