In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, January 14, 2005

birthday

So the girls got invited to a birthday party and in the spirit of disorganization and procrastination which rules my life, I waited until today, the day of the party, to go and buy a gift ;). We survived Target, although we ended up getting a dancing boohbah for Soren, because I screwed up and Santa only brought one that makes noise for Solstice. They were on clearance for 6.23, so I can't complain and the upside is that it drives Emma batty ;).

Tom's birthday is on the 31st, so we wrapped his presents too. I don't think he reads my blog, but I won't post what I got until then, just in case. He just told me that he wants a book too.

Off to make lunch, science museum in lieu of having to do math today, and then gymnastics, party and overnight at the townhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home