In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yo from PA

It took me 5.5 hours instead of 4 to get here. I had to stop *5* times to calm Jude down. He hates driving at night. Tonight on the way back to Erica's from my mom's house, I had to drive w/ the dome light on the whole way. Is this illegal? I don't like it but it's less stressful than that heartwrenching sad cry that he makes.

My stomach is in knots. I am trying to talk to Tom about something and I wrote him an email that i know he has read but he hasn't acknowledged it. Why are men so stupid sometimes? And then I spent the afternoon with my mom, and my teeth hurt by the time I got back here. I grind my teeth trying to keep from screaming at her I think. Everything I said was up for argument today. I'm a stupid mother, apparently. And when I ordered calzone for dinner, she even argued with *that*! Calzone's not dinner! It's not? WTF?

And all this on top of Jude screaming from NY to PA. I can't wait to drive home. At least I'm picking the girls up at 2 so I can drive mostly in daylight.

I've had a good visit with Erica and her roommate Anne though. We had a lovely chat last night and this morning. And Erica has good wine, which I'm drinking. Jude went to sleep, thank scissors. Long day. Have to go see my dad tomorrow and discuss some limitations with him and the staff. Fun shit.

OK, done griping ;).

I've decided that jude is left handed. He grabs everything w/ that hand. Today my mom and I tried an experiment where we even held a toy at his right side and he reached across with his left hand to grab it :). He was smiley again today, despite traveling and his icky cough.

I can't wait to go home. Weird to think of Rochester as home now. I feel like I'm visiting PA now. I wont' have a house officially in February as it's being sheriffed off. Very sad :(. I haven't told the girls, just told them it's not ours anymore.

Ramble...ramble. I wish desperately that Tom would talk to me and get this resolved. Think communication thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home