In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, January 07, 2005

we were going to go to the science museum today, but Emma took forever to get started this morning, nad is having trouble focusing, so I gave up on it. I had given her plenty of time to get ready, but she just couldn't get it together.

We're going to PA this evening after Soren's ballet class. Can't wait. Ugh. It's supposed to be icy. I'm having SAD symptoms. Don't want to answer the phone, see anyone, be with anyone. Even the kids are distracting me from my goal of being *alone* darn them ;).

Jude was very fussy yesterday with his teeth and congestion. A bit better today and he slept last night thank goodness.

I got my solstice present from Tom yesterday finally. I wanted a solitaire ring, and I ended up getting a matching ring, earrings and necklace. It's so pretty - a fiery topaz, almost clear and iridescent.

Anyway, need to finish laundry so I have a pair of pants to take with me that fit. :::sigh:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home