In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hump Day

Laura, first of all, the kids attend a Waldorf-based program for homeschoolers from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays. They do recorder, drama, knitting, form drawing, singing, etc. They LOVE it. I have met some great friends there and so have the girls. It's called Lilac Children's Garden. (Rochester is big on Lilac's).

I know that things will be OK with Tom and I. I just hate having all this baggage. And I refuse to do the armchair therapist thing with him. BTDT and it doesn't help.

So, in other lovely news, my ex wants to decrease his child support or claim one of the kids on his taxes. Isn't that nice? I try not to complain about him becuase he's been pretty reasonable about the kids, but I want to kill him sometimes. He's broke because of HIS actions and HIS medical expenses and so he's trying to bilk me by using the kids. What nerve, especially after wanting me to grant more visitation when (if??) he moves here. Now it turns out that he owes money in order to get his license back.

In other news, Tom's mother had to go to the ER tonight, as she had fibrillations. She was at the eye doctor getting tests done for her cataract surgery that's upcoming and they discovered that her heart rate was really high. They did a chest xray, bloodwork and gave her some IV meds but she has to make an appt. to see the cardiologist.

Emma freaked out when I told her about it in the car. I had to keep reassuring her that Nana is OK and that they wouldn't have let her go home if everything wasn't OK.

And poor Jude. My friend's daughter bonked him with a toy today and he has a red mark on his head; then Emma was carrying him and bonked him into a bookcase and he got another red mark and a bump! She was sooo upset. Cried and cried and begged him not to be mad at her and kissed him over and over. Poor kid. She forgets that he's not as sturdy as he seems to her sometimes. He really cried too - he's so protected and just a little baby and doesn't expect life to ever hurt! And of course it shouldn't for the little guy.

Well, not sooo little ;). He has grown out of all his PJs! But he's OK now and finally in bed. and that's where I'm heading too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home