In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, January 09, 2005

books

So I've been really getting into reading again. Not just blogs ;). But just in case you're interested, I found a link to Neil Gaiman's blog at One Good Thing, which *totally* made my day. I love Gaiman. I just read American Gods, which was amazing.

I'm also totally addicted to the new message board , which is the first time in a while that I've really been actively involved in a board. Pretty cool. Not that I have time for it.

I'm just back from PA. I got the car cleaned out and all the crap put away. We ended up running out to my MILs to have dinner. Jude of course started screaming in the car as soon as it got dark. Very frustrating and sad.

I got the hard drive from my MILs old 'puter hooked up to my computer and now have 3 gig more space! Woot! So I can get more music. Now I need to find a good price on a CD burner. any suggestions? I'd love one. Now that my computer is in my bedroom, I'd like to listen to more music downstairs, but a lot of the newer music I only have as MP3s on my computer ::sigh:: I can't afford one till spring at the earliest I'm sure, but I definitely want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home