In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

YES!

I refuse to actually admit to (dieting), but I've been tying to stop eating like I'm 20 when I could shove all sorts of crappy food into my body and lose weight ;).

I just would like to state that i got into a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans the other day, OVER long johns! I am so excited :). Now I can dig out my other pants and have more to choose from! They're a little tight, but the next size up is a little loose, so I'm on my way, as long as I can keep eating a normal amount of food and not eat like a pig!

Yay!

What else...Jude is arching his back constantly. I don't know if he's trying to roll or what, but he does Not Want To Be Put Down. Ever. Thanks. I really think he's working on popping a tooth. He hasn't been his normal, cheerful self for 3 days now, poor chap :(. I want my happy baby back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home