In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, February 07, 2005

slacker

I haven't been blogging much this week.

I went away over the weekend with Emma for her meet (of course I took Jude) in Binghamton, NY. Their team took first place again! They are the top Level 4 team in the state right now :). It's their 4th top place in a row! Emma didn't have a really stellar meet personally. I'm starting to wonder if she has ADD or something. She just can't focus on anything for any length of time, in any aspect of her life, let alone gymnastics. She used to have such a great attention span, but not anymore. The owner of the gym talked with her tonight about her focus and they are working on a plan to try to create some better habits. Hopefully that will help and will spill over into other areas too!

It was good to have some space from Soren and the constant conflict that has defined our relationship lately. I came back feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to try some new things with her. That's a good thing.

Jude has his 4/5 mo checkup today. He was 15 lb. 2 oz and 26.5" long. Everything checked out fine!

Soren and Emma have their 6 and 9 yo checkups, respectively, on Wednesday. Should be interesting.

What else...not much else going on. I've got to do quarterly reports for hsing (still!) and look harder for some freelancing work.

Oh, and I got the nicest email from someone who read an article I wrote for Mothering mag a long time ago. It's so nice to get stuff like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home