In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, January 27, 2005

he who is named

nak, so no caps. the dog is now names sullivan, or sully for short. from monsters inc., vause emma kept telling him, "i'm waaatching you, wazowski," and i said we could'y name him that, but hey, what about sully? and miracle of miracles, everyone liked it :)

i went for my eye exam today and found out that I'm getting less near sighted (old age, bring on the bifocals when I hit far sightedness LOL) but have more astigmatism, so my rx was quite different. I picked out new frames. they'll be done tomorrow, yay! I've been dealing with an outdated rx since halfway through pgncy and broken frames since jude was a couple weeks old. woot!

baby and puppy are sleeping, so off to switch laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home