In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, February 11, 2005

the van lady

So in the ongoing saga of the lady who picks up the developmentally disabled woman next door every day, and drops her off...

You may recall that in the autumn, I asked her to please not LAY on the horn every morning at 8 a.m., because I had a new baby and would like to sleep. Well, and I work evenigns anyway, so we often don't get to bed till late, and sleep till 8:30 or 9 if possible.

So, lately, she's been honking longer and louder again. Yesterday, she honked very loudly - 2 blasts, 3 times. I had had very little sleep. We've been having some rough nights with Jude lately. I actually got up and started to put my boots on to ask her to chill out, but Tom was already outside.

Apparently, he really bawled her out...she insisted she wasn't allowed to get out of the van to ring the bell, which is crap. The guy who subs always does it and never beeps, and the neighbor told me she is actually *supposed* to come to the door and help her get her granddaughter into the van.

I guess Tom put the fear of God in her though. she didn't beep ONCE this morning :-D. I love my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home