In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Catching Up

I don't know what happens to the days.

David moved up on Thursday. I haven't seen the apartment yet, but the girls went shopping with him yesterday for a desk and some beds for them. Friday, Emma had a meet in Fulton, NY and David and his dad followed me up.

David has a breathlizer thing in his car that he has to use before it will start, because of his DUI, and it randomly will shut the car off (after a warning) to make you blow in it again. The whole time he was following me to Fulton, I was obsessively checking my rear view mirror to make sure that he hadn't had to pull over.

Emma did well. She got a 9.05 on vault and placed 12th with a medal, 8.05 on bars, 7.65 on beam and 8.4 (!) on floor, which was a very good score.

Her team took first place again by 3 whole points :). We didn't get home until 1:15 a.m. because we all took the kids to Ruby Tuesdays in Oswego for dinner. It was 5 p.m. meet and they hadn't eaten since 1, so they were tired and starving. What a day!

I'm feeling hormonal and weepy today. Ugh.

We went to my BILs for dinner last night, which was fun.

I've been having the *craziest* dreams the last few nights. I dreamed (because of David's car breathilizer thing I'm sure) that I had to shower in this shower that was attached to the end of my bed before I could get in bed.

Last night, I dreamed that Tom was short and stocky and we were dancing! I also dreamt that his mom found his truck keys, which turned out to be true this morning. There were a bunch of other weird dreams, but they've escaped my memory now.

The girls have been busy - some homeschooling stuff; playdates, and Emma's mother's helper gig.

It's snowing. Fancy that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home