In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cute babies

Thanks Dawn! Yes, i think I must have taken a class at some point ;). Either that, or it's the sheer force of my personality telling these babies that they better come out cute, or else!

Speaking of babies, my boss' wife told me tonight that she talked to Tom about that very thing - that we make cute babies and we should make more, and he said....

"That would be OK with me!" quite cheerfully.

What IS it with this baby thing? I mean, really. This is getting ridiculous.

First of all, you have to have, well, you know...s-e-x to get pregnant, which doesn't happen a lot around here, what with already existing young babies, and just general I don't know what - apathy? on Tom's part. Second of all, after the last experience with feeling so unattractive and unsexy during my last pregnancy, I'm really anxious about the idea of getting pregnant if it means that it freaks my husband out and he doesn't want to have sex.

Is that petty?

Well, in existing baby news, Jude is now walking his feet forward in order to try to move forward, rather than his knees. He hasn't figured out how to move his hands yet though, so instead of going backwards, he's now not going anyplace, which is kind of preferable, IMO ;). He is also wanting to sit very badly, but wants to lift his chest up to do it, which doesn't really work so far. He can get from sitting to his hands and knees though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home