In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, March 21, 2005

Gawd

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but there is a woman I work with that I can't stand. I have tried to be nice to her, but she is so rude to me and to the kids (all kids, not just mine). Tonight I finally had it with her. I told the gym that Emma can't work with her (she helps with team 2 nights a week). I don't care what feathers fly. Anyone who has made both my kids cry and has been consistently a bitch to me and just about everyone else - guess what? Don't want them around my kids, period.

On top of it, what a night! There is a 24 yo (black) man who is taking a cheerleading class to get his back tumbling so he can try out for the cheer team at college. Some of the (teen) girls' parents are complaining and accusing him of being a pedophile (!) and want the gym to ask him to leave! We are sure it's racism and not ageism and it's just horrifying. I believe/ hope he is still oblivious to what is going on out front during class, but it's so sad. The girl of the parent who was acting like such an ass was crying and very upset AT her dad, poor kid!

Anyway, still no period. Still have evening metallic nausea today, still occasional sharp pains in my lower left abdomen. Weirdness. I wish my body would just cooperate and do what it's supposed to do.

Gotta go eat. I made chicken noodle soup. Isn't that supposed to cure everything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home