In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

So I *finally* got my period yesterday, but am still having some lower abdominal pain, and that weird pain that I had through my last 2 pregnancies. How annoying!

Soren woke up sick yesterday and is still running a fever of 101 today. Her main complaint is a headache, although her tummy hurts too. Tonight is a LONG work night and Tom has an appointment to do our taxes, so I am going to see if she can go to David's. I don't want to take her to the gym, and there is literally nobody to substitute on Wednesdays. Everyone is already there pretty much.

I had weird dreams all night. The last one was that I bought all of these disposable archery bows for Emma.

Today I am sure I also get to talk to my boss about the psycho co-worker. I just don't feel like dealing with it. Too stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home