In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Recovering

Soren is finally starting to feel better. Strep test came back negative, so just a nasty virus. Her throat has really hurt her and she is still coughing.

Turns out that Tom had viral meningitis. The doctor said that if I had brought him in on Friday they would have admitted him to the hospital. I feel so stupid! I *knew* he was really sick, but didn't want to argue with his bull-headedness when he was too sick/stubborn to make a doctor's appointment. Thankfully he is on the mend, but she put him on a short work day, and said to take it easy so he doesn't relapse.

He still has the headache too, poor guy.

Emma and Soren are at Lilac Children's garden. I'm still trying to organize the rock climbing class. I need 2 more families to commit or it won't run :(. Think good thoughts!

Jude is a madman this week. He is crawling, pulling up, sitting and falling. He has first official bruise on his forehead from falling into the bathroom door last night, and fell twice on his back today. I have him safely corraled in the exersaucer for a few minutes so I can blog and get laundry away. He's exhausting me LOL!

Good thing my kids are cute ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home