In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sunshine

Tom is feeling better. He was up and out of here before 8 a.m. to work. Soren is slowly on the mend. Jude is getting a fever.

Thanks for all your good rocky thoughts - I have 12 families signed up now. I'm so excited! It is going to be very busy between now and June - maybe a bit overscheduled, but I am thrilled at all the fun stuff we'll be doing, and by then we can cut everything back till fall and just enjoy the outdoors.

Emma still will have gymnastics 4 days a week through July 4. States the first weekend of June, which is also when Soren has her ballet recital. Then ballet will be over till fall.

Soren has cheerleading until May, then starts an Irish stepdancing class, which she is very excited about! I wont' get to see her, as David will be taking her. It runs when I work, but he's excited about it.

Then we have rock climbing on Wednesdays and possibly Camp Arrowhead for 4 weeks - camping and rope course for Emma and weather and history for Soren. I have to call and see if our financial aid application was approved or not.

Then we are taking another dog obedience class for 6 more weeks on Tuesday nights. We bailed last night - Soren was exhausted after her first day back at Lilac Children's Garden and Tom was beat after working. I was exhausted too. I just can't seem to get enough sleep lately. I am out the second my head hits the pillow. Jude is even sleeping a bit better at night so I don't know what it is. Hopefully the warm weather will energize me a bit.

Off to shower and get the veterinarian with Sullivan!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Kelly you have a great blog here! Your site was benefit to me. Thanks! I was just blog surfing and found Sunshine ! Posts were interesting to reading. If you can, come visit my Educational Videos related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home