In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, April 18, 2005

travels

We're in PA at my friend Erica's! She looked rather shocked when we pulled in last night. Apparently she was expecting us tomorrow, but with her impeccable grace, she welcomed us anyway and got us all tucked into bed in good order.

We had a lovely visit with Laura BZ, Colleen and Karen and all our assorted kids at the shore in NJ. It was SO great to see the ocean. I missed it so much last year, since I couldn't travel that far when I was so pregnant. I can't wait to go back again in July. We also are planning to travel to Lake George in August to see laura and family again then. Three times in one year! It's a record for sure :). Tom has been dying to take us to the Adirondacks anyway, so he is thrilled at the opportunity.

It was a longer drive than I anticipated from the beach to PA; I think Mapquest's directions were a little wacky. The kids were great though. We stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat (I've decided I don't really like their food very much) and I got Soren a Beanie Baby dog and Emma a dress up doll thingy. Hard to describe. We got my mom a cane that has a rearview mirror and a bicycle horn on it ;).

Today I have to take my dad to the neurologist. The kids are bathing and as soon as Tom and I shower we're headed over to my mom's house.

We'll head home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home