In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Blah!

After a rare sunny day yesterday it's rainy and gray again today. I am starting to feel like I'm sinking. I always hate Februrary. I know that it's the weather that is making me depressed but I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. I finally vacuumed yesterday but it took all my energy. I have a skillion loads of laundry to put away (again! Egad, laundry is the bane of my existence...my kingdom for a laundry chute!) and I have to work tonight, which I just don't feel like dealing with even though we need the money. Speaking of which, my child support hasn't come through yet (it was due on Friday) and my rent is due. :::sigh:::

I went shopping for maternity pants last night and it was a total bust. I couldn't find anything at Target or the Bon Ton, so I may try to get to Wal-Mart today. Although the idea of me going to the store is laughable. I am finding that I don't go out unless I absolutely have to anymore, and grocery shop as infrequently as possible.

Last night we had such a healthy dinner - pizza rolls and leftover cake for dessert. Woohoo! Hopefully today I'll feel more like cooking a real meal for dinner.

I feel badly for Tom - I'm moping around and I know it's making him nutso. He doesn't know what to do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home