In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

A Day at Home

Yep the kids are home from school today, so I called off this morning and Tom is coming home early to watch the girls so I can go to work at 4:30 p.m. I don't think he's very happy about it, but I don't know what else to do about it.

They don't seem very sick though ;). They are bickering, bouncing around and generally driving me nuts while I try to pay bills online, but it's kind of nice to have them home regardless. This weekend is a trip to PA so I'll get a bit of a break on Saturday to do what I want. Too bad I'm totally broke ;).

I need to start planning our trip to Vegas - I want to send some things on ahead, like sleeping bags and a tent, so that we can camp on the way home if we want to. Not to mention, the camp stove. I don't know how we'll survive another week off w/o both of us working, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I'd be off anyway because school is out and the gym is closed. Maybe I'll hire myself out for a few days as a cabaret singer while we're in Vegas . I want to plan a cool trip home so that it's doable with the kids. I have no idea how many days we should plan for to drive back. Guess I need to hit Mapquest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home