In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

After I posted yesterday, I spent the rest of the day with all-day sickness. I napped fitfully for 2 hours in the afternoon and finally threw up around 5 p.m. Then Mike and Danielle got home and I drove home, feeling rotten, got home, laid down, and puked again around 8 p.m. Soren was rather freaked out by it all.

I felt marginally better when I woke up this morning and have had dry toast and a yogurt, but am starting to feel like crap again. I have to work tonight, so I'm going to get some rest. I also have to get to the bank at some point. I can't wait to go out in the cold and snow feeling like this, let me tell you. I feel so lethargic, it's an effort to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home