In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I am *so* tired and I have a headache. I guess Tom and I had our first dip in the road last night and we were up till after 1 a.m. Nothing major I guess - he was anxious about telling me something, and because I knew that something wasn't right, I was imagining all sorts of horrible things that it could be. Now I'm just feeling hurt that he didn't trust me enough to tell me right away, and resentful that I got to spend three days imagining what it could be and feeling pretty rejected throughout the whole experience.

I'm sure I'll get perspective on it in a day or two.

My checking account is screwed up - when I set up email payments between my old account and my new account, I mistakenly put the wrong account number in for the receiving end. So a payment went out on 1/8, didn't make it in, and won't get returned to my old account until tomorrow or the next day, which means I have NO money in either account. I'm really afraid of bouncing a check dammit. Not to mention that I forgot to write something down, so now I have less money than I thought.

I really want to pull the kids out and homeschool them too, but I have to come up with the money for the curriculum I want to use, which is Oak Meadow mostly because they do the paperwork for the school district, which I don't want to have to deal with.

I'm going to a LLL meeting tonight, so I hope I meet some cool people. I'm just tired. Blah. And it's snowing and cold and I *have* to go to the grocery store. I guess I should go and get it over with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home