In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, January 08, 2004

BRRRRR! It's 15F this morning and supposed to drop down to 0F tonight. We got a foot of snow last night and it's still snowing. No delays though. They sure know how to plow the roads here in NY!

The girls were so cute, all bundled up in their boots and coats and scarves and such. I got them new gloves that are waterproof and super warm from Galyan's for Solstice, so hopefully their little fingers will stay warm!

I was SO exhausted last night. Four hours of coaching just killed me. I have 5 hours at the gym to get through today and then I'm done for the week, thank goodness! I found out that the Democrat & Chronicle is hiring, so I have to go to Danielle's tomorrow and unearth all my articles and copy them. I also have a ton of filing to do for her. Then we're back to PA for the weekend. (If the weather holds up!)

Not much else going on, other than that I've discovered that my queasy time of day is in the evening when I have to work. From about 2 p.m. on, all I want to do is sleep. Unfortunately, 3:30 p.m. forward is my busiest time of day! I need to try to nap from 2 to 3 I guess.

Gotta fly, work at 10 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home