In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, December 25, 2003

OK, I think I've done my share of cleaning. The rest is up to Tom before we go tomorrow. I still have to pack for the girls and need to remember the presents we need to take, as well as sleeping bags, and the roof rack for the car.

It's Xmas morning and the girls had a visit from santa last night, who stuffed their stockings with hand boilers, jewelry and other assorted goodies. He also sampled some of our cookies and milk and left reindeer tracks outside. The girls were enchanted. Can I mention again what a good dad Tom is? ;)

Of course, now they are driving me absolutely out of my gourd. I haven't had a real break from them in a bit and have been looking forward to this weekend like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home