In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Well, I'm still not sleeping well. I went to bed with Soren around 9 p.m. last night but tossed and turned. Maybe I'm not drinking *enough* caffeine, since I'm trying to cut back now. I'm so glad I quit smoking at Thanksgiving now!

I'm going to the bank today to get my name on Tom's account. It's killing us to have my account be out of state, because it takes so long for checks to clear. Not to mention that my child support still isn't in, I guess because of the holiday. I haven't been so broke in ages. I'm really missing full time work. I applied for a work at home job doing editing, so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

It's darn cold here. Supposed to get down to 2F by the end of the week. I *hate* the cold! Brrrrrrr. I can't wait until spring!

Nothing else much going on here. I have to work today, tomorrow and Thursday at the gym. I guess I'll be OK teaching through this session and the next, but then I'll have to see.

::::boggle:::: still haven't taken it all in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home