In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I'm getting miffed at the index page of my website, because I can't get the background to show up properly. I spent way too much time dealing with it last night. On the up side, Tom and I did his billing, so rent should be covered in a couple of days. Woohoo!

Of course, i haven't been able to balance my checkbook, because Citizen's website is down and I can't print out my actual statement to check against, which is irritating me to no end. Figures, I finally motivate myself to do it, and am thwarted by technological snafus.

Tom is already gone this morning, off to finish a fireplace insert, and then I have no idea where to. I figured I might as well get up and get some caffeine so I can shower in a bit. I have to work at noon today, and want to run to Toys R Us and possibly Old Navy before that.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the meat market with my newly acquired mother-in-law, which is how she identified herself when she called me yesterday ;). She was obviously quite tickled by the notion, except that she nearly called me by Tom's ex-wife's name when she hung up.

"Bye Wen...Kelly!"

Argh, bet she felt terrible. I found it highly amusing for some reason.

Children are stirring, must run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home