In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Tom told me something funny tonight. He apparently was with Emma last night and was talking about his friend Lou and how he takes karate. Emma wanted to know if he knew any " fight" stories and he explained more about karate and how the more you know, hopefully the less you have to fight.

Apparently, Emma, queen of the obvious, said "You'd have to be real stupid to fuck with a guy like Lou!" :-O

I mean, it's true and all, he's a big guy, but holy cow! LOL! Tom didn't say anything. He was stunned I think and rather bemused, as am I. What a kid, geez.

Anyway, got back to work today. I spent the whole time printing out more stuff. Argh! I think I finally have all the staff folders done - it's a nightmare. I spent a lot of time talking to the boy's team coach, who went to Penn State and was on the men's team there. He knows my friend Sue, whose dh is now the men's coach at PSU. Pretty cool! He also apparently coached at Nittany Gymnastics, the gym I worked at in State College, and worked out there when he was in college in the early 80's.

I came home and had delicious Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken with rice for dinner. It was soooo yummy. Everyone even liked it, and for some reason it was extra good.

I went and got my NY drivers licence today, so I guess I"m officially a new yorker now. scary. I also don't use capital letter apparently ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home