In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, January 12, 2004

Ugh, so much to do today! Changing my name on everything is a huge pain. Plus moving my banking to NY is also a huge pain.

I am having ramen noodles for bkfast - how healthy is that? I really need to get to the grocery store, the bank, fold laundry, work, etc. today! Our parking lot gestapo neighbor pounded on the door about 8 times while I was in the shower. That is getting old fast. I admire his intentions, but he's driving me nuts. Knocking once is adequate. Knocking more often is not going to make me get out of the shower faster, regardless of whether the plow truck is sitting there or not. Feh.

OK, food is ready. Off to run my butt off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home