In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, January 09, 2004

OK, thank god. My phone works again. I dried it w/ my hair dryer very carefully and then sat it in front of a heating vent until it dried. Why do things like this happen to me? Tom was apparently very worried as he kept trying to call and couldn't get ahold of me.

David also called and left a message. Our Family Intervention Crisis Services worker called me too, to let me know she had to redo the letter she is writing to the judge about visitation and also to express her concern that David hasn't seen his psychologist in quite a while. Well, he had insurance through December, so I'm not sure why he hasn't seen him for so long. When I asked him about it, he gave me his usual evasive answer of "I'm working on it." This does not make me happy in the slightest. I may consider not allowing overnights until he is seeing a therapist again. There is no way to get adequate feedback about his abilities from his psychiatrist, who barely sees him, and does no therapy. ::::silent scream:::

I get so tired of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home