In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, January 26, 2004

Sleeeeeeepy

We went to PA this weekend and the girls had a good visit with their dad. He had to buy them socks, because I forgot to pack any! He tried to buy turtlenecks for Emma, but Target didn't have any. I can't believe that they have all their spring stuff out already! I'll have to try here and see.

It was a long drive back, with the girls bickering the whole, entire way. I was furious when we got home and they kept it up for the rest of the day. I was so grateful when they went to bed. Ugh. This morning, Soren cried about going to school again. I felt sorry for her :(. I got a packet from the Rochester Homeschooling Association last week. I met with Emma's teacher on Friday and I disliked her intensely. Emma and I are meeting with her tomorrow after school to see if we can work things out, but I have low hopes. We'll see. Ugh again!

I got up this morning, got the girls to school, took a bath and promptly fell back to sleep for an hour and a half. All I do is sleep, it feels like. I napped yesterday in the car, and Saturday, Tom and I went shopping and then came back and napped for over an hour at Erica's!

oh, we did go to see Cold Mountain , which was very sad. I had already read the book so knew about the ending, but Tom was disturbed. It's one of my worries (for those of you that have seen it!) - I'm concerned that now that I've found love, that it will be wrested away from me in some random way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home