In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Eating!

Oh my! I think my mild nausea is almost at an end and I'm starving this week! Today I had oatmeal for breakfast, a grilled cheese sandwich for brunch, a Snickers bar for a snack at work, a bowl of cottage cheese and 2 bowls of cereal for lunch, and then I went on a huge cooking spree at dinner time. I made a huge salad, fruit and cream scones, custard filled cornbread and pancakes and sausage! My kids were freaking out LOL!

Tom told if I made all the food in the house, he would run to the store for me ;).

Not only did I cook all that, but I ate 6 or 7 small pancakes (they're sour cream fluffy ones, so that's not as bad as it sounds), about 4 or 5 pieces of link sausage, and a scone so far! ACK! I never eat this much.

Tom is feeling a bit better. He's out meeting the mechanic to try to fix his truck finally. I guess I should clean up the kitchen after my marathon cooking expedition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home