In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, January 26, 2004

Yay!

I found 4 size Medium turtlenecks in Emma's clothes bin. I had forgotten they were there. I also found 3 pairs of shoes that Soren has grown into, 2 of which are shiny black dress shoes, which thrills her to no end, since they match her stunning velvet dress that she got for Solstice ;). My little girly girl!

My stomach has suddenly decided to get pregnant (at 7 weeks??) and my sweat pants don't zip up all the way anymore, as I found out when I got dressed for work this afternoon. I guess I didn't notice since I spent the main part of the day in my PJs ;).

I *did* end up slightly motivated though and I did 3 loads of laundry (yay, we have socks again!), cleaned the family/dining room/kitchen, and made butternut squash soup, which turned out *fantastic* for some reason. I think it was the squash itself. I used my friend Jane's recipe, but didn't have miso :(. I really need to get to the health food store so I can pick up miso and Tom's Silly Strawberry toothpaste for the kids. That means a trip either downtown or across the city to Henrietta though. I'll see how motivated I am tomorrow. I'm thinking of going to a LLL meeting in the morning, if I can stop sleeping long enough . I also have to work at Danielle's tomorrow so I can make money and get some stuff done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home