In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, April 22, 2005

Laundry and ick

Did I mention that I had a ton of laundry? Well, I got about half of it done and my washing machine stopped working yesterday. I did a load, and it ran through, and next load, it wouldn't start. Tom looked at it and doesn't have a clue. I've asked David if he could look at it; otherwise I'll have to call a repairman.

Jude now has icky cold in his eye, so I've finally caved and am taking him to the doctor this morning. This has been going on way too long.

He said mama yesterday! Probably babbling, but pretty cool all the same.

We had dinner with MIL last night - grilled chicken, baked beans and pasta salad. Very yummy! Soren was in a mood - very snippy and snotty. I could just see her in 10 years with that same sullen look on her face and the same, "yeah, whatever" tone to her voice. Woot! Love it.

I finally talked to the "wellness counselor" yesterday and have an appt to meet with him on Monday. He sounds really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home