In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Jude started another fever during the night last night; the upside is that he slept a lot for the first time in about 4 days. This cold is now 3 weeks long. Ridiculous!

I have had more time to think about my appointment with Soren and my instincts are telling me that kids present MIs very different than adults and I really think that eventually I'll be potentially looking at an affective disorder, but that a personality disorder is rather hard to predict for a child of 6 at this point. It makes it feel a lot more managable for some reason. I'm going to get a second opinion when I figure out what our insurance will cover and I realize that I am probably coping just about as well as I can, given the circumstances. I really need to get *Soren* into some sort of support network so someone with experience can help her get to where she should be with being able to recognize and articulate emotions.

I got my period too, which got rid of the crazies right away. I think I need to look into some sort of supplement or reminding myself to take the homeopathic remedy every month so that I'm not so wacked out by my hormones. The older I get the worse it is. Menopause seems like it be a blessing at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home