In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, April 28, 2005

FTTS

I just heard Emma scream from upstairs and I called up to ask her what was wrong.

"Nothing."

"You just screamed, I"m not buying it."

"My hair looks horrible!"

As I came upstairs, she ran away, saying, "Don't look, it may be hazardous to your health!"

Last night, Emma was talking about how her friend had his tonsils out and said that they gave him too much ice cream and he was sick of it. I commented that I guess you can get sick of anything.

Soren was walking through the room and very matter-of-factly said, "You never get sick of ice cream when you're a dairy-free person!"

It just struck us all so funny, we all cracked up. She just kept on walking ;).

Jude still has a fever. My house is trashed; the kitchen is full of dog hair; the entryway has table saws in it; the other entrance desperately needs to be vacuumed and mopped; I have 8 loads of laundry to fold and put away and the kitchen is disgusting - Tom has been doing the dishes but hasn't wiped the counters or stove in days.

I really really want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home