In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My lack of computer time is starting to get on my nerves ;).

Let's see:
I miracuously just remembered to send the family outside to see the lunar eclipse. Very cool!

Jude's UTI is gone, but he has to have a VCUG test done. More on that when I have time to look up links and stuff. It's on 11/8.

Took the kids to a farmer's market today with some friends. It was fun! Then we went to our yoga moms group and took pics of all the kids w/ their costumes on. Well, except Jude, because I'm a slacker and haven't made his mouse ears yet. Emma's a dog and Soren's a cat ;).

I'm back to work, it's crazy, and I don't want to do it. Although I like it when it's there, it's exhausting to juggle girls, baby, work, coaching and food. Food is the hardest part. It seems like such a neverending battle to keep us all fed at the times we need it and my standards are falling off in terms of housecleaning. It's so hard to get things done. Thank god Tom seems to have neverending energy and stays up doing dishes and stuff or it'd never get done.

I'm sure there's a million things I"ve been wanting to blog about, but I'm drawing a blank now.

I got pictures, but haven't had time to post them on the web yet. As soon as I do, I'll put a link here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home