In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, October 21, 2004

No time...

to blog. Have been briefly updating the girls HS blog as much as possible. we are busy with gymnastics, cooking, trying to sleep, play groups, Lilac Children's Garden and I insanely agreed to lay out the LCG newsletter, which won't be a big deal soon, but was hard this month. Jude hates the computer.

I got to work out a bit this week and am sore, but it felt good. I started back to work on Monday. I don't wanna go even though I have the kids with me. It's too rat race to work eves and deal with meals and hauling kids and work and blah. Oh well, we need the $$!

Somebody remind me to help Emma with her sewing project because I forgot last week and got the worst mother of the year award. Did I mention tha tEmma lost another (her 5th?) tooth last week and was disappointe that the tooth fairy brought her money. she wanted something that would last longe.r I really need a stash of gifts.

sorry about typos; gotta run and shower while the boy's asleep. Don't have new pics to post yet, can't get to wally world to get the damn film developed. love being a mom of 3, but boy is it busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home