In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, October 18, 2004

Travels

We took our first trip back to PA this weekend with baby in tow. It was a good trip, although it took us about 1.5 hours extra each way, in order to stop and nurse or change diapers or whatever. I know that will get better as Jude gets older, and he was not really fussy in the car at all IMO. It helps to have the girls back there with him, and they can wipe up a spitup, or give him a finger to suck on unitl we can find a place to stop and nurse, or talk and sing to him. They were awesome!

We spent Saturday visiting my dad for about an hour and a half, and then went to my mom's house for a few hours, as they hadn't seen Jude yet. Both visits went really well, especially considering that Tom and my mother had only met once and it didn't go well, to say the least.

We had dinner at Erica's and then Sunday morning we took my dad to breakfast, and went to Harner Farms, because I had a craving for their cider. Then I went and got a pair of pants that fit and we headed back and got the girls.

A nice relaxing weekend!

Today I got motivated and made a cake and egg salad. I'm defrosting chili for dinner, and today is my first day back to work. Ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home