In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

more things about hubby

6. He warms my car up for me when it's cold out.

7. He always gives me his jacket if I appear the least bit cold. He knows I hate to be cold!

8. He does the same for the kids.

9. He changes all the diapers and burps Jude in the middle of the night.

10. He does all the dishes every night lately since our dishwasher died.

11. He makes a mean cup of coffee.

12. He tells his mom he loves her every time they talk on the phone.

13. He loves to hike and be outdoors.

14. He is so excited to be a dad and always slings Jude when we go out. He is a natural with the sling too!

15. He makes me breakfast in bed and gets the girls to help.

16. He is totally supportive of my parenting style and beliefs and defends them to others if questioned.

17. He loves the family bed and put a twin bed in our room so Soren can sleep with us while she's adjusting to big sisterhood.

18. He can fix just about anything.

Argh, interrupted again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home