In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Jude's 2 week checkup

We went to Jude's appointment today. He is now 7 lb. 14 oz, up from 7 lb. 5 oz at birth :). His head circumference was 14.5", up 1/2", and he grew about 1/2" in height (length? since he doesn't walk yet!).

Everything looked great. His belly button is almost healed. He had a great visit.

The doc checked the lump under my arm and said it is much smaller - still over 1 cm., which is the cutoff for being referred but she said that since I'm lactating and it went down on the antibiotic, that she wants to see how it does once I'm off the meds, so I should call her if it grows again and let her know how it's doing 12/1 at his 2 mo. checkup.

She also demanded that Tom come in and see her about his asthma and get a flu shot next week since he's using the inhaler so much. Yay! He seemed agreeable, although a little taken aback that I made an appt. for him.

My mom called today and is driving me nuts again. She has an excuse for everything. She wanted to spend money on something the girls already have too much of, but wouldn't bite when I gave her other options for xmas/bday gifts, such as dance lessons or a membership to the science museum. Argh! She also gave me crap again about their visitation with their dad. she wants to see them too but refuses to call David to try to make a time when they're there on the weekend. NOT my problem!

Anyway, gotta run. Have to watch Soren rollerblade outside. Hopefully I'll get to update their hsing blog later ::sigh:: So little time to journal these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home